A Sporty Little Easter with Evolve
Kids shouldn’t have all the fun! When you’re piecing together Easter baskets for your sons, daughters, nieces and nephews, go ahead and splurge on your best friend, too. Women’s fitness gear is so bright and fun that you’ll have a blast picking out spring-themed items. Here are just a few fun Easter basket ideas for adults… specifically, the sporty kind!
ALL ABOUT ACCESSORIES
Fitness gear can be spendy, but if you want to keep your Easter baskets reasonably priced, turn to smaller accessories and snacks that will keep the sporty woman stylish and well-fueled. Start your basket with a brightly colored cooler bag, like The Stiff One (Scout, $39), then fill it up with a few of the following items.
- Camelbak eddy Glass Bottle ($25): Glass bottles are eco-friendly and easy to clean, so go ahead and grab the break-resistant Camelbak eddy Glass Bottle in a bright color to add some functional fun to your Easter basket. Thrown in a couple tubes of Nuun to really encourage active hydration.
- B-Skinz Sherbert Floral Sports Bra ($25): B-Skinz offers some of the cutest, brightest sports bras around. Even if your Easter basket recipient doesn’t like flowers, grab a bra in another fun pattern like the orange giraffe or pink zebra bra instead.
- LOCK LACES 3-Pack in Girl Power ($20): What sporty woman couldn’t benefit from shoe laces that actually stay tied? A LOCK LACES 3-pack in pinks and purples is the perfect sporty accessory that won’t break the bank.
- SkullCandy Chops Bud Hot Pink ($20): No woman should be forced to use the boring earphones that came with her MP3 player. Kick the fun up a notch with these neon pink headphones from SkullCandy.
- Jumprope.com 10-ft Speed Rope ($6): Jumping rope is one of the best cardio workouts around; plus, it’s cheap! Grab a 9- or 10-foot rope from Jumprope.com for $6 or less to encourage a different type of bunny hop this season.
- LUNA Chocolate Raspberry Bars ($19): A 15-bar box of LUNA Chocolate Raspberry protein bars is the perfect chocolaty treat for the woman who wants to stay fueled while watching her waistline. The perfect alternative to chocolate bunnies, these bars offer 8-grams protein and 35-percent of the daily recommended value for calcium intake – all for under 200 calories.
- CytoSport Evolve Protein Shake 4-Pack ($5): The woman on-the-go needs options when it comes to refueling before and after a workout. CytoSport’s new Evolve Protein Shakes are low in calories (110 calories), high in protein (12 grams) and are both lactose and gluten free. Plus, they taste good! (And I’m super picky when it comes to protein drinks – this one passes the test). Choose from great springtime flavors like Mixed Berry, Strawberry or Vanilla.
- Scünci No-Slip Grip hair bands ($4): The Scünci No-Slip Grip hair bands have changed my life. They don’t yank out my hair or cause tangles, and they really do stay put! For only $4 a pack, you really can’t go wrong by adding this to any sporty woman’s Easter basket.
- Sport Beans 24-Pack ($26): Skip the Jelly Beans, and pack your Easter Basket with Sport Beans instead! Sport Beans taste, look and feel like Jelly Beans, but they’re loaded with vitamins and electrolytes, too.
Want to splurge on the whole thing? The total cost of the above Easter basket is $189 (not including Nuun).
For more information on Evolve, please click here.
Source: Girls Gone Sporty