Get In the Holiday Spirit with Cookie Swap Party Nails
MINI GLISTENING SUGAR COOKIES FOR YOUR NAILS!
Cookie swap party nails
- Essie’s Lovie Dovie
- Orly’s White Tips
- Sally Hansen’s Mellow Yellow
- Martha Stewart crystal coarse glitter
- SquareHue’s Ocean Drive
- SpaRitual’s Joy
- SinfulColors’ Innocent
- Medium paint brush
1. Begin with a white base coat.
2. Using the medium paint brush, paint the shapes of five different cookies, one on each nail. Let the nails dry completely (important so the glitter doesn’t stick!). Use quick dry drops if you want to speed up the process.
3. Using the medium brush, paint a different color polish on each cookie, much like how you would frost a sugar cookie. Work one nail at a time. While the color is wet, sprinkle the clear glitter over the design and shake off the excess. Repeat for each nail. Once your nails are dry, lightly brush off excess glitter.