Surfer / Snowboarder / Skater
Chanelle Sladics, born and raised in Newport Beach, is the quintessential So Cal girl with a soul as deep as the ocean. While known for her triple-threat skills in snowboarding, surfing, and skateboarding, you’ll most often find her on the elite global competition circuit competing in women’s Slopestyle and Rail Jams. Chanelle has become a familiar face on the podium, in magazines, and on screen. In fact, she spent the 2008 snowboard season filming with the Oakley women’s film, Uniquely, in which she starred as the only multi-discipline athlete. More than one million copies of the film were distributed, and it won the Best Editing award at X-Dance, in 2009. Sladics also appeared in Runways Films’ See What I See.
Sladics has a deep passion for promoting environmental awareness, and recently joined forces with Action Sports Environmental Coalition (ASEC). She also contributes her time and resources to another charitable cause: Protecting Our Playground—NATURE!
In her free time, Sladics can be found on the yoga mat, spinning records or in her veggie garden, growing organic foods. She aspires to be a role model for a healthy active lifestyle, as is inherently conscious of her global footprint.
- 2009 Best Trick Women’s Slopestyle
- 2009 3rd Place US Open Slopestyle Stratton, VT
- 2009 1st Place Kristi Leskinen Invitational Slopestyle Jam, Seven Springs
- 2009 2nd Place Dew Tour Breckenridge, CO Rail Jam
- 2008 2nd Place Roxy Chicken Jam Slopestyle
- 2007 Bronze Medal X-Games Women’s Slopestyle
- 2007 1st Boardfest Place Triple Threat Event (1st Snow, 1st Skate, 4th Surf)
- 2007 1st Boardfest Place Rail Jam
- 2005 2nd Grand Prix Mt. Bachelor Slopestyle
- 2004 1st Place Queen of the Mountain Rail Jam
Special Awards and Accolades
- 2008, The Best Magazine’s, “Next Big Thing”
- 2007, The Drift Magazine, “The Future”