Assistant to the CEO/Office Manager
Stanton & Company is looking for an assistant to CEO, Amy Stanton who will play a multi-functional role – in addition to the admin and personal assistant responsibilities, this role will also handle office management and special projects for the CEO.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and will be able to work both independently and with the broader team. This person must be exceedingly well-organized, flexible, and eager to embrace the day-to-day challenges of supporting a boutique agency.
The ability to interact in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert-level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability, and attention to detail are equally important.
The Assistant to the CEO/Office Manager will report directly to the CEO on all assistant and special projects duties with consistent interaction with the Director of Finance/HR for office management duties.
This position requires strong computer and internet research skills and calls for excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors. This person will need to be extremely detail-oriented as well as a strong project manager, as (s)he will play a key role in the smooth running of the office. In addition to working as the Founder/CEO’s right hand, (s)he will also be responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures, and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Assistant to the CEO:
- Arrange/manage travel arrangements for CEO
- Manage CEO’s calendar events for Founder/CEO
- Maintain organization of CEO’s files, expenses, and receipts providing expense reports and supporting documentation to the Director of Finance/HR
- Handle admin and personal tasks for CEO (errands, planning, organizational, etc.)
- Support CEO on key accounts, taking notes and handling follow-up in key meetings/calls
- Support CEO on special projects, handling research, project management, tracking and follow-up as needed
- Supervise and coordinate administrative and housekeeping duties
- Handle ordering and distribution of office supplies
- Work with IT resources to manage the setup and maintenance of all IT/office equipment and troubleshoot related issues
- Lead internship program, handling all recruiting and onboarding activities as well as the day-to-day supervision and management
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- A self-starter
- Curious and proactive with a strong desire to learn and consistently take on additional responsibility
- A good listener and observer
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A passion for Stanton & Company’s mission and a desire to grow with an ever-evolving and exciting company
Stanton & Company LLC is a sports and lifestyle marketing and PR agency focused on women. We represent female personalities and brands targeting and/or founded by women. Our services include brand strategy, marketing, PR, events, content development, social media and more. We bring the skills and high-level thinking from big agencies and big brands to philosophy-driven, entrepreneurial clients.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stanton & Company Fall Internship Program:
ABOUT THE PR, SPORTS PR & EVENTS INTERNSHIPS
The internship program at Stanton & Company offers students hands-on experience in PR, sports PR, & events. Our internship program is a great opportunity for the passionate, active and focused undergraduate or graduate student who is interested in gaining real-world professional experience. Throughout the course of the internship, students will work alongside our team on a variety of projects and campaigns.
- Must receive college credit
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Extremely organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team player
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment with deadlines
- Passion for beauty, health & wellness, and sports is a plus
- Research potential brands for sponsorship outreach
- Create pitches for brand outreach & press opportunities
- Social media analytics & engagement
- Draft press releases for media
- Prepare press clips
- Create media lists using Cision
- Participate in team brainstorms
About us: Stanton & Company is a sports and lifestyle marketing agency. We represent both personalities and brands, for marketing, PR, events and more. We bring the skills and high-level thinking from big agency, big brand background to philosophy-driven, entrepreneurial clients
Sound like the right opportunity for you? For consideration, please submit your application to email@example.com. Please include the following:
- Cover letter
- Writing samples